Wednesday 2 March 2011

Nearly!


I almost left home today, but stopped just in the nick of time!

As you know, my humans have been decorating my living room and I do not like it one wee bit, and I thought I might look for a new place to live, and was just about to start packing up all my little toys and all my food, when things took a remarkable turn!

The paint rollers and paint tins got put away and suddenly all the furniture and all my toys came back out again and got put in their correct place and we could all sit in my living room again, so I decided not to pack and move out after all.

We are nearly back to normal and my MH even had time to play with me and tickle my adorable little tummy, so I am feeling quite happy again and glad I don't need to move out.

What would my humans do without me? Today's picture is me trying to keep the roller away from my MH, but I failed I am afraid.

No comments:

Post a Comment