Wednesday 9 March 2011

Peace



It has been lovely and peaceful in my house today 'cos my humans have been resting after all their hard work and that meant that they had much more time to play with me and make a fuss of me, which, as you know, I was born for!

We all had a good night's sleep and me and my MH had to get up about four o'clock in the morning, and I will leave you to guess why!, but when we got back into bed, we had a nice girlie chat and she tickled my adorable little tummy as I was lying on her tummy (not quite as adorable as mine, but quite comfortable!) and we both fell asleep again and didn't get up too early so I was well rested and full of beans when I got up.

When I got up and looked out of the window, I got quite a shock 'cos there was some snow lying on the ground, but not enough to play in, so I just watched it from my living room window which was a good idea 'cos the wind was blowing a lot and it was very cold too, and just a day for puss cats to be indoors!

No comments:

Post a Comment