Saturday 5 March 2011

What a Day!



It is a super day and I have been a very busy puss helping my humans do all their work. The weather is very good, so my DH is doing all his work on the guttering and he has been in and out of the big shed, and I went with him to see what was there. It was heaven! Lots of pussy cat smells and sounds of little mouses and I was able to explore for a long, long time before I had to go and help my MH feed the birdies.

We have a bird table at the back of the house and one at the front and that is the one the birdies use a lot and I can watch them from my living room window, but they don't use the one at the back just so much. Maybe it's because I play there a lot and the birdies don't know I wouldn't hurt them. I hope they use it in the summer when all the other birdies come back.

My DH put out these two pretend birdies and I like to play with them and I think I look very fetching sitting beside them in today's picture.

I hope you think so too.

No comments:

Post a Comment