Thursday 21 April 2011

Another Cracker



It has been another cracking day! The weather has been fantastic and me and my DH have been outside all day. My MH was away swimming again and as usual, we had or orders and this time it was to clean the outside windows, which we did, and the Boss was really pleased when she came home.

I have been outside ALL day and I have had a fantastic time running in the long grass and I have even found a lovely soft mound of grass to roll in. Oooh lovely!

The cockerel has disappeared and hasn't been back again, so I must have done a really good job chasing him away.

When my MH came home she played with me and tickled my little tummy and I was delighted, and then I was so tired, that I curled up on her lap and had a wee snooze and we both liked that.

If it is a good night, I might go out hunting and see what is out there. I shall let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment