Sunday 10 April 2011

Better



We have all had a better day today 'cos we have all been at home and the sun was shining for a wee while before the rain came on. That was OK 'cos my DH wanted to watch the football on the television, and my MH had some jobs for him to do outside, so he started to do all the jobs and then the rain came on just in time for the football. Oh he was a happy DH.

Now, I cannot swear to this, but I am sure I saw him doing a wee rain dance in his greenhouse! And it worked!!

I was out playing a lot and my MH came out with me and took lots of pictures of me playing and running and that made her happy. She likes it when I chase things and when I roll in the grass. Sometimes, I chase my tail round and round in circles and this makes her laugh out loud, and I like that.

So, it has been a much better day!

No comments:

Post a Comment