Wednesday 6 April 2011

Hands Up!



I look as though that is what I am doing in today's picture but I am really playing with my MH and my wee ball on a string. I think it is a funny picture.

Today has been good 'cos the weather was good when my MH had to go out, and so I was able to go out and play in my garden and in my jungle. There are lots of lovely smells out there and I just love exploring. There are two little lambs in the farm up the road, and I can hear them calling to their mummy sheep, so I might go and visit them sometime.

Then when my MH came home, the rain came on and so I had to stay in, but we played some brilliant games and when she was getting changed, we played my favourite game where she puts her hand under the cover on the bed and then I spring on them and try to 'kill' them, then she covers me up and tickles me and rolls me in the cover. We play this lots of times and I just LOVE it.

After that, we played with my ball and we had lots of fun, so I have had another very good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment