Sunday 24 April 2011

Happy Easter---



-----to all my readers and all my feline friends out there. I hope you are all having a good Easter.

I am having lots of fun playing with all the baby sheeps and sitting on my window sill watching all the birdies, and then when I go inside, my humans play with me, so it is a good Easter Sunday for me.

My MH opened her Easter egg and it is beautiful, so she will be eating lots of it, and I think we might be spending a lot of time in the gym again! My DH doesn't like a lot of chocolate and that is why he is skinny. My MH DOES like a lot of chocolate and that is why she is ----well, not skinny!!

I got some wee Easter treats too, but they weren't chocolate. They were treats for adorable puss cats like me and I liked them.

Yes, it has been a good Easter day.

No comments:

Post a Comment