Thursday 7 April 2011

Housework



My MH had to go away to Kirkwall today, so me and my DH were left in charge again and we had to do some housework.

I helped to tidy away some of my toys and my DH had to bring out the awful vacuum cleaner, but I just went into the bedroom and had a wee cat-nap until he had finished. Why does it make such an awful noise? I do not like it!

When the Boss came back she was very pleased at what we had done and she gave me a great big cuddle which I liked, and she gave my DH some can of beers which he LOVED! So I think she was happy with us.

After she had a wee rest, she played with me, and today's picture is of me hiding under the coffee table. I like this picture and I like hiding under the table, but somehow my humans always find me and I can't figure out how.

I shall have to think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment