Friday 8 April 2011

Just a Normal Day



Not a lot to report today as it has just been normal. My humans have just been doing 'ordinary' work and I have just been watching them, but every now and then, one of them would stop and play with me and, as you know, I like that a lot.

I have a signal that I want to play and my MH knows the signal, but my DH hasn't learned it yet, so I shall have to keep training him a wee while longer.

When I want to play, I go and find my MH wherever she is, and then I run very fast in front of her into my living room and hide under the rocking chair, and she knows it is play time and she usually gets down on the floor and plays with me until I am a wee bit tired. It is a good signal, and it works well for me.

I watched my MH playing on her Wii today and I had a wee giggle as she tried all the exercises and today's picture is me reading the instructions so that I would know what she should be doing.

She likes when I help her.

2 comments:

  1. Hmm - dear Squeak you haven't entirely convinced me! Are you sure that you aren't really just checking out the "fast forward button" to make MH workout at a super-fast-speed?

    Speed - a word unknown to my Zebby Cat unless it involves devouring fresh fish, bless him.

    I hope you all have a lovely Spring weekend with lots of sunshine and no rain,

    Michelle xxx

    (sorry, Zeb isn't here to write - he is busy warming up my side of our bed and wishing that I would join him soon to be his human-sized-hot-water-bottle)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle, how could you think that of me? As if I would do a thing like that! See today's post!!

    All is well here but it has been very misty and quite cool.I am looking forward to seeing the sun soon. Lots of purrs and squeaks to you and Zebby

    ReplyDelete