Monday 11 April 2011

More Fun



I have very busy days now and as the weather has been quite good, it means that I can play outside and that makes me very happy 'cos I can see all the wee birdies and some that are not so wee.

We have lots of starlings beside my house and now there are oyster catchers and curlews as well as ducks and geese, so it gets quite busy out there and I can sit and watch them, and listen to them talking to one another.

Another bonus with the good weather is that I can go out to play when the awful vacuum cleaner appears and I did that today and then I went back into the house when it was put away, so I was very happy again.

My MH was in her gym again and I went in and played with her, and I had great fun 'cos my DH had left a step ladder in there, and I spent lots of time climbing up to the top and then jumping down to the ground again and that was VERY good fun.

So you can see how busy I have been and how much fun I have been having. I am a very happy pussy cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment