Thursday 28 April 2011

An outdoor pussycat



That is what I have become in this good weather. I am having the time of my little life playing outside with all the little animals and having a wee chat with them.

My MH was away swimming again today, but we didn't have any orders 'cos my DH has lots to do outside and I was helping him. We have been putting out all the garden ornaments and we have been getting the greenhouse ready for all the tomatoes and peppers, so there is a lot of work to be done.

I watched what he was doing and I helped him lots before going and having a wee play and having a sniff and an explore. I went into my house for something to eat and drink and I went in the window and out the door, and then the next time, I went in the door and out of the window.

I like variety in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment