Monday 4 April 2011

Play Time



I have done lots of things today and, as usual,I have had a great time. It has been quite a good day, so my humans have been in and out a lot, and so have I.

The day started with a 'weigh in' for my MH and as I just happened to be there at the time, she said to me "OK, hup, Squeak". So, being a very obedient wee pussy cat, I 'hupped' onto the scales and I just sat there until she told me to get off again. I am an adorable eight pounds heavy and me and my MH are happy with that.

I am very happy with that 'cos I have to watch that I don't get fat, or getting in and out of my garden will get difficult. I shall explain. My garden has a wire fence all round it, and there are little wire squares in this fence which I can jump through quite easily, so when I want to escape to my jungle, I just nip through one of these wee squares, and when it is time to come home again, I nip through another one, and I can do this at great speed.So you see, if I get fat, I might get stuck in the fence, and that would be such an embarrassment. I would never live it down!

The other day I was in a playing mood and I went through one square, turned round quickly and jumped through another one and I did this lots of times in and out of my garden and my DH was watching me and laughing lots. He told my MH that I was like the doggies at Crufts on the obstacle course.

Oh yes, I am a VERY clever puss!

2 comments:

  1. Squeak - you are extra specially clever coz the dogs have to be taught how by their Humans. It takes lots of training!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My cleverness surprises even me, Michelle---tee hee

    I hope you and Zebby are in good form.

    ReplyDelete