Friday 22 April 2011

Shadow



That's what I have been today. Wherever my MH has gone, I have been right behind. In fact, I was so close, I nearly tripped her up! I missed her yesterday when she was away, so I have been making up for all the cuddles I missed yesterday and have stayed really close to her all the time.

Another name she called me today was 'monster' 'cos whenever she was doing anything, I had to have a VERY close look and that made all her jobs take twice as long, and so she turned me over, tickled my adorable little tummy and called me 'monster'

We haven't been out too much today 'cos it is a bit cool,and a bit misty, but I have liked being inside with my humans and we have played lots so it has been another good day.

I wonder what I will get up to tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment