Wednesday 13 April 2011

Such a Good Pussy Cat



That's what my MH said today when I was sitting purring on her knee. We were very content and all was well in Chez Squeak.

Then my MH had to go out for a wee while and me and my DH decided to clean out the study for her 'cos she had been saying it was getting quite messy, so we dusted all the units and tidied away all the bits of paper that she didn't need and my DH even found a stick with feathers on which I had lost a long time ago, so I was extra happy. Then he went and spoiled it all by bringing out the vacuum cleaner!

I wasn't staying in for that and as it was quite a good day, I just nipped outside and did some hunting until he was finished. There was a lot of good smells and lots of places for me to explore so I was very busy and when I went in again, the vacuum was away and when my MH came home she was delighted with both of us, so we now have gold stars.

So I really am a very good pussy cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment