Monday 18 April 2011

Superb!



I have had a superb day today and I am just loving it.

Although it is misty, it is quite a good day and since there is no wind, my humans can leave the window open and I can nip in and out as I please----which I do!

There are sheeps in the field in front of my living room, so I go to see them and we have a wee chat which is nice and we both like it.

I went into the gym with my MH and I played in there while she was busy on her treadmill and her bike. I had great fun climbing up and own the ladder until she was finished, and this always makes her smile.

When we finished we went into the house and she played with me for a long time before I went out again with my DH into his greenhouse and that was good too. My MH told him to take his camera and maybe get a picture of me up the ladder, but I wasn't in a climbing mood, so he didn't get one.

Maybe I shall climb and pose tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment