Tuesday 10 May 2011

Adorable


I think that's how I look in today's picture, but then I would say that, wouldn't I?

The kind lady who looked after me before I came to live with my humans said I was adorable and she was SO right! Everybody who sees me, thinks the same and my humans just love me---even when I am just a wee bit naughty. I am so adorable that they forgive me immediately.

My humans went away to Kirkwall today and I was left to entertain myself which I managed very well 'cos the window was left open and I was able to go out to play whenever I wanted to and I had a wee chat with some of the baby sheeps which I always like.

When they came home, my humans told me all about their day and then my DH took me into the greenhouse where he is getting ready for all the plants which are arriving soon and I can have my very own tomato plant to meow at, so that will be good.I will send you some pictures of my very own tomatoes when they are ready, and I have no doubt that they will be adorable too-----but not quite adorable as me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment