Monday 2 May 2011

Just one cockerel left.



No. I haven't done anything too naughty. I just sent two of them home and I am still trying to persuade the other one to go away as well, but he won't move, I am afraid. I shall have to keep trying very hard.

He is very noisy and wakened us all up again at half past six in the morning. Well, when I say 'us all', I just mean me and my MH 'cos my DH sleeps through every noise you can think of, but my MH just closed the window and we had another wee sleep until it was time to get up.

My MH was very busy doing some Spring cleaning and I went into my garden for a wee play and then we went into the gym for a wee while and I sat and watched while my MH did all her walking and then cycling. I was a wee bit tired, so I was happy to sit and watch and I pretended I was keeping a really close eye on her.

After a wee while, I went outside again and I had a wee chat to one of the cows and that is what today's picture is. I don't mind them being in the field 'cos they don't waken me up too early 'cos they can't cock-a-doodle-do. They just moo but not very often, so that is just fine.

I might try to teach them to cock-a doodle! That would be awesome!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photo of you and the moo-cow, but I recommend that you don't teach the moos to crow like the cockerals were - or your MH might make You then chase all the cows away!

    sending care and huggles to your darling self and to both your dear humans, Michelle (Zebby Cat is very busy sleeping just now)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Michelle. I am glad you like my picture. I think you might be right about not teaching the cows new tricks, 'cos I think my humans might get a bit annoyed if they all started making more noises, but it was a good thought!
    I hope you ans Zebby are well. I am very well and am loving all this super weather.

    ReplyDelete