Friday 6 May 2011

Sheep News



The nice farmer next door has opened the gate to the field where the baby sheeps and the mummy sheeps were and they are now all round my house. My garden has two gates---a little one at the path and a big one to get the car in through, but the nice farmer made sure these gates were both closed before he opened his gate 'cos some of the sheeps might have come in to see me.

My humans would not have liked that, 'cos although they are not very big, they leave deep foot marks on my grass and sometimes that's not all they leave!! So, just in case they tried to get in, I stood guard at the big gate and the mummy sheeps kept the babies away, but I wouldn't have hurt them at all, 'cos I am very good.

After my guard duty was finished, I lay down on my path and was having a lovely stretch and a yawn when my MH took this picture of me. It is not very flattering, but it shows you how hard I have been working.

Life is not ALL fun, you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment