Tuesday 17 May 2011

Surprise


I got a big surprise today when two visitors came from very far away to see me. I knew something was going on 'cos my humans were tidying up my house and the table got set in the kitchen and they normally only do that at dinner time at night, so I thought there was something different about today.

And it was a lovely surprise 'cos two people had come all the way from Germany to see me 'cos they had read my blog and wanted to meet me.

I was on my best behaviour and didn't mind when they spoke to my humans as well 'cos they both played with me and told me I was adorable, so my fame is now world wide, which is only as it should be!

We all had a lovely afternoon and I showed them my greenhouse and the plants that I talk to and they saw all my toys and played with lots of them. It was lovely to meet them.

I hope we see them again sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment