Thursday 5 May 2011

Tired Puss




That's what I am today! I think I have tired my little self out chasing bees and flies and cockerels, so I have had a very lazy day and because it is quite cold today, I have been inside nearly all day.

My MH was away swimming again so it was just me and my DH and we worked about the house for a wee while, but he stayed indoors as well 'cos it was too cold to work outside and his greenhouse is all ready just waiting for the plants which will come next week. Then we will both be busy putting the tomatoes and strawberries in their grow bags. I like doing that and I'm looking forward to it. I watch him all the time and there is a comfy chair in the greenhouse which I can sit on and get lovely and warm, so it is really good fun.

My MH played with me when she came home and told me all about her day and said she had swum 54 lengths which is nearly a mile and is a LOT of swimming, so she is a wee bit tired tonight as well.

I think we might all have a wee sleep soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment