Sunday 1 May 2011

What a Busy Day!



I have been on cockerel-chasing duty ALL day, and I am getting tired. One cockerel arrived in my garden this morning and wakened my MH at five o'clock with his cockle-doodle-do-ing and she was not best pleased.

Then when we got up, we discovered that he had brought two of his friends with him, so we have spent the day trying to keep them out of my garden and it has not been easy 'cos they can FLY and that's how they escape and get back into the garden, so I have been out keeping guard all day.

Mind you, it has been a lovely day and I have liked being outside and so have my humans. Today's picture shows you what it is like at the front of my house and you can see the cows that I talk to and you can also see the boat that takes us over to Scrabster in Scotland, but you can't see the cockerels 'cos I had chased them away at that point.

But they did come back again!

No comments:

Post a Comment