Sunday 29 May 2011

What a weekend!


My humans have been very busy this weekend and have been off the island on both Saturday and Sunday and when they came home yesterday, my MH was too tired to switch on her computer for me, so I couldn't write to you. I hope you didn't miss me too much.

I was left on my own for a long time yesterday, but I don't really mind 'cos there is plenty for me to do, and although the weather wasn't very good, my humans left the window open, so I could get out to play if I wanted to. I sat on my window sill for a long time and watched the birdies and I saw some starlings and some curlews and some lapwings and I even saw a couple of swallows, so my garden was very busy.

And of course, when the humans came home, I got lots of cuddles and they both played with me so that was good fun.

They were only away for a wee while today so I was OK just looking after the house and having a wee snooze when it was quiet 'cos my MH promised that she would put her computer on for me when she came home.

And you can see that she did.

No comments:

Post a Comment