Tuesday 21 June 2011

Exhausted!



I have been so busy lately, I am quite a tired puss and I am glad when it is bed time.

I am just loving all this good weather 'cos it means I can be outside all the time and it never gets dark just now, so I can stay out until it is very, very late which is just brilliant for me.

My humans are out a lot now too so I have plenty of company and I can have my choice of the garden, or the greenhouse or the gym, so I do a lot of wandering and as I am only a little puss with little legs, I get tired doing all this walking and running and chasing.

I made my humans laugh again today 'cos I went out of the window and came in the door which is at the other side of the house from the window, and then the next time, I went out the door and in the window. I like to give them variety in their life!

AND! I have discovered tennis! Real tennis---not the pretend stuff my MH plays on her Wii, but tennis with real people and I LOVE it. I watched it for a long time last night on my telly and I will be watching again tonight when I am having a wee rest.

My MH likes Andy Murray and Roger Federer, but Raffa Nadal makes me swoon!

I think I am in love!

No comments:

Post a Comment