Wednesday 1 June 2011

Ho Hum



It is wet and windy again! Just as I was beginning to think that summer had arrived and I could spend all my time outside, the weather changes and I have been indoors nearly all day. Ho Hum!

As well as being wet and windy, it is too cold for me to wander about outside, so I have been sitting on my window sill watching the world go by.

My MH was away out this morning, but I played with her when she came home and that made her very happy. Then I sat on her knee and I purred as she stroked me and that made us both happy.

I went out to do some hunting last night and it was wonderful. There was a lovely sunset and all my wee birdie friends were chirruping and singing and it was just beautiful. I can see oyster catchers and curlews and lapwings and the swallows have come back too but I don't like them very much 'cos they dive bomb me and that makes me a tad cross.

After all, it is MY garden!

No comments:

Post a Comment