Saturday 25 June 2011

Ho hum



The good weather has disappeared and it has been windy today with some rain, so I have been indoors most of the time.

I did manage to get out to play for a wee while and I went through the fence at the front of my house and had a play with some of the sheeps that are in the field there and we all had a good time.

My MH went into the gym and my DH went into the greenhouse. According to them, these things have to be done regularly, so I was kept busy wandering between the two of them.

After that, I just lay on the back of my chair at the window and watched all the birds and the animals and the boats and that helps me pass the time.

Last night, me and my MH went out into the garden quite late 'cos there was a lovely sunset and she wanted to take some pictures. We stayed out for a long time so I had another wee visit to see the baby sheeps before we both went in and went to bed.

Yesterday was a very good day.

1 comment:

  1. Hooray that you are having such a wonderful Summer, as are your Mh and Dh (and your tomato plants). Your grown up sheepie mummy friends have very pretty wool, as I'm sure their baby sheeps do too. Only your furr has even clearer colours - Yay to you!!!

    ReplyDelete