Saturday 11 June 2011

I'm Back!



So if I am back, then you know that means my MH is back too and I am a VERY happy pussy cat again.

I was OK 'cos my DH was here, but I missed my MH 'cos I am really her pussy cat and she talks to me all the time and tells me lots of stories and I can cuddle up on her knee whenever I want, but my DH always has a book or a paper in front of him so I don't sit on his knee very much.

I couldn't write to you last night 'cos I wouldn't get off my MH's knee long enough for her to open her computer and I knew you wouldn't mind waiting until today.

It has been a good day and we have all been outside cutting the grass and then in the greenhouse talking to the tomatoes and to the strawberries and me and my DH had lots to show The Boss when she came out to the greenhouse.

We got some presents when my MH came home. My DH got a new Tshirt and some labels for his computer and I got a furry mouse that shakes when my humans pull the string. I don't really like it when it shakes, so I just play with it on my own.

I will send you a picture of it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment