Wednesday 15 June 2011

Lovely, lovely, lovely



I am a happy puss. The sun is out and it is warm and calm and I have been outside playing all day.

I was able to go outside last night and I went hunting for hours and hours and hours before I came home and cuddled up beside my MH in bed for a long sleep.

Then I went out again this morning and 'cos the grass is getting so long, I was able to lie and watch the birdies and they didn't see me. There are lots of birdies on my little island now and there are lots of swallows near my garden and sometimes they dive bomb me and I do not like that, so I need to hide whenever I am outside.

My MH was away out for a while today and I made her and my DH laugh a lot when she came home. I was lying in the grass having a wee snooze but when I heard her car, I jumped up and ran towards my house at the speed of light and I didn't even stop when I came to my fence---I just jumped straight through one of the squares and my humans thought this was very funny, and they laughed a lot.

My MH decided to hang her washing out and I helped her and I did my pole climbing routine again, and at one point I thought I might even walk across the clothes rope, but I decided I would wait and practice a wee bit when no-body was looking.

I will let you know how I get on!

No comments:

Post a Comment