Tuesday 14 June 2011

Normal Sevice.....



.....has been resumed and the horrid rain has stopped so I have been able to get out a lot today.

I had to do some housework first and I helped my MH change the sheets on the bed again and that is one of my favourite chores 'cos I can hide under the sheets and under the duvet and today was even better 'cos I held on to the sheet and my MH pulled it down the bed and I slided down as well and it was great fun.

After that I took my DH round to the greenhouse 'cos there were two strawberries just waiting to be picked and he gave one to my MH and he had one and he said my strawberries were wonderful and that made me very happy.

Then me and my MH went into the gym. She had to work awful hard today 'cos I think she ate too many sticky toffee puddings when she was in Aberdeen so she had to walk and cycle for a long time, but as usual, I was there to meow my encouragement to her.

I had some 'me' time then, and I went and chased flies and daisies and ran in the long grass and I have had a really good day.

I hope the rain stays off for me tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment