Thursday 16 June 2011

Oh Dear......


.....I scared the life out of my humans last night, and I enjoyed it! I had gone out to play and I had been nipping in and out of the window all night and all was well.

Then I found a big bit of pampas grass lying in my garden and I decided to take it inside with me. SO! I jumped up onto the window sill carrying this great big bit of tree and my MH got a fright 'cos she knew I was carrying something in my adorable little mouth, but she couldn't see what it was and she jumped up and called for my DH.

I think she thought I had brought in a cow or a sheeps or something, but we all had a giggle when my humans saw what it really was. Oh it was so funny!

My MH was away swimming today and me and my DH had to clean the living room 'cos there were bits of pampas grass all over my carpet and we knew the Boss wouldn't be very happy if she found out what I had done, so my DH hoovered and for once I didn't complain.

After all, he was saving my adorable little life. Phew!!

No comments:

Post a Comment