Wednesday 22 June 2011

Pussy cat heaven




I have told you all about the nice farmer next door who leaves his big shed door open for me to go in and chase mouses and spiders and things. Well he has done it again and I have spent hours exploring and there is even a wee place for me to lie down and have a wee nap if I get too tired thinking about what I am going to do next.

But it got even better last night 'cos he put all the sheeps right outside the side of my house and I can get to play with them whenever I want and I am SO SO happy! The baby sheeps have grown up now so the mummy sheeps don't get angry with me if I go near them, and last night I went out and played with them for a wee while and then 'cos the weather was nice, we all lay down on the grass and had a wee chat and I just loved it.

There is so much for an adorable puss cat to do here that my days disappear in a flash, but I try to remember and spend some time with my humans 'cos they like when I sit and talk to them, but they don't mind me being outside as long as I am safe.

Oh I am a happy puss!

No comments:

Post a Comment