Saturday 4 June 2011

Still Learning



On the 15th of this month, I shall be eighteen months old! Now, although I am a growed-up pussy cat and I have learned lots and lots of things in my time, I am still learning and today I learned something new, which I will tell you all about.

It has been another beautiful day and me and my humans were outside again. My MH went into our greenhouse to take some pictures of my DH's plants and then she sat outside on the bench with me and we were having a wee chat when I heard a very strange noise which I hadn't heard before, and between you and me, my dear fellow felines, I was a tad scared and I cuddled up closer to my MH. She knew I was a bit worried so she told me what this funny, eerie noise was.

It was the seals! And they were singing to one another and I had never heard them before. They lie on the beach in the sunshine and they make all these noises and if you are a pussy cat like me and don't know what it is, then it can be quite frightening, but once my MH told me what it was, I wasn't scared any more. In fact, I quite liked it.

After a wee while, we went inside and my MH made some pancakes 'cos they are my DH's favourite, and she made a special Squeak sized one just for me.

I gobbled it up and it was delicious. I hope I get some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment