Thursday 2 June 2011

Well......



.....it has been a funny day Chez Squeak. It is Thursday, and as usual, my MH was away swimming, leaving me and my DH all alone----but with lots of instructions.

So, once we had all our work done, we toddled off to the greenhouse to water and talk to all the baby plants. I like in the greenhouse 'cos it is lovely and warm and while my DH is working, I sit on his chair and rest in the sun while I am meowing to my tomatoes.

Then I had a wee sleep 'cos I was quite tired today, but I was up before my MH came home and I was ready to play with her. I don't want her to feel neglected! We played for a while and then I had my dinner and after that I went outside to play.

The wind had gone away and the sun was lovely and warm, so I stayed out for a long, long time just sniffing and listening and resting in the long grass. My living room window was open, so I could nip in and out whenever I wanted to and this let me keep an eye on my humans 'cos I don't want them to get lonely.

I am a very thoughtful pussy cat!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, indeed your are a thoughtful and caring Puss for Your humans. And haven't they made a lovely garden for you to purruse and purrrumble through - I am so enjoying looking at the photos of the garden with yourself as my personal tour guide.

    Darling Zebby Cat is very busy again with snoozling, and checking out the best sleeping spots on Our Bed,

    sending care and huggles to you and your very special humans, your MH and your DH (with happy thoughts added for you to share with your very own tomato plant),

    Michelle down in Wellington, New Zealand (Zebby is still very busy sleeping for now)

    ReplyDelete