Friday 24 June 2011

What a Day!



I nearly got sunburned! It has been hot, hot, hot today and I have been in and out of the shade like a yo yo, but I just LOVE it.

My humans spent the whole day outside with me and the awful lawn mower never came out again so it has been quite wonderful. I have chased and sniffed and explored until I am now quite tired so I will have a wee rest on my favourite chair and then I might go out again later on tonight.

I spent a lot of time just lying in the long grass talking to my friends the sheeps and for those of you who think that I don't really talk to them, today's picture shows me coming back through my fence after one of my little chats. So there!

There are lots of mummy cows and baby cows in the field at the other side of my house but there is an enormous daddy cow there too, so I keep well away from that field just in case I get eaten up by a hungry bull.

I will just keep visiting the mummy sheeps and the little baby sheeps 'cos then I am safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment