Saturday 18 June 2011

WOW!



My MH can do MAGIC! I knew she was very clever 'cos she keeps telling me that, but I never knew she could do magic until today, and I am amazed!

We were playing outside 'cos it is still warm and calm and ideal 'cat' weather, but then she decided it was time to go to the gym, so naturally, I had to go as well. Now, I have told you about her treadmill and I have told you about her bike, but today I saw something I had never seen before in my en-tire life.

After she was finished playing on her bike, she just twiddled a wee knob and the bike turned into a rowing machine! Well, you could have knocked me down with one of my toy feathers. I was so amazed, I asked her to take a picture so I could show you, and that's what today's photograph is.

I watched her for a wee while as she did her rowing, but she was going such a funny colour, I decided to leave.

I'm not good in an emergency!

No comments:

Post a Comment