Wednesday 13 July 2011

Funny Me



Today's picture is a funny one for you. When my humans are playing with me and some of my toys, I love to hide under my coffee table and my DH took this picture of me last night when I was playing with my MH.

I think it makes me look as though I am an ENORMOUS pussy cat and I think it is quite funny. I hope it made you smile today.

I have had a very good day and even my MH couldn't spoil it when she took out the lawn mower 'cos I am getting used to it now and I know that I have to stay well away from it, or I might end up with a funny haircut!

It has been lovely and sunny and warm today and I have been outside the whole day and I am going to stay out as late as possible tonight 'cos it is just so beautiful outside. I watched my humans doing all their work outside and I gave them some wee cuddles when they were finished and then they played with me for a while, so we have all had a good day.

I hope we all get lots more good days.

No comments:

Post a Comment