Wednesday 27 July 2011

Happy, happy, happy!



It has been a very good day for this little pussy cat. The weather has been good and my humans are home again. I cuddled up beside my MH last night and we had a very good sleep and when I wakened up, I just purred 'cos I was happy again.

I have been out playing all day and I helped my DH in the greenhouse and he was very happy that I had looked after all the tomatoes and the little plants and I did this all by myself, although my friend A. and my MH's friend will say they helped too, but I just won't hear that bit! Anyway, my DH was very pleased with me.

Then I helped my MH put out the washing and I climbed the clothes poles again and I ran round and round my garden until my little legs were tired. After that, I sat on my MH's knee and had a wee sleep.

So you see, I have had a really super day.

No comments:

Post a Comment