Friday 1 July 2011

Happy Puss



Yes. I am back to being a very happy wee pussy cat 'cos I have been outside all day with my humans and I have been having very good fun.

The weather is still warm and sunny so we have all been in the garden and it is very quiet now that all the sheeps and cows are away. They do make quite a noise with all their moo-ing and baa-ing and chomping---and they make noises with their other ends too! Especially the cows, and when they do this, it makes us all giggle, but I have to stay away from their back end 'cos it could blow me away!

I was helping my DH in his greenhouse 'cos we were fixing up the door and I was able to shelter under it when it got a wee bit too warm and then I went into the gym for a wee seat while my MH was playing on her bike and her treadmill. The old dear has been working hard and I like to give her some encouragement. I know she likes it when I am there.

I am loving being able to go outside when it is very late and I am going to do that tonight again,so I will tell you all about it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment