Tuesday 12 July 2011

Home Alone



That's what I have been today as my humans were away into Kirkwall and I didn't want to go. Mind you, I wasn't really invited, which suited me just fine!

It was a lovely day and so the living room window was left open for me and I just nipped in and out as it pleased me and I had a lovely day. I watched the birdies and I played in the long grass and then I went in and had a wee sleep on my couch and then I did it all over again!

As soon as I heard my humans coming home, I ran to meet them and that always makes them happy and my MH always lifts me up and gives me a great big cuddle and that always makes ME happy. So we were a happy family again.

I got fed as soon as they came home and then I went out to play again 'cos it is a lovely night and I think I will be out late tonight again.

I am a happy puss!

2 comments:

  1. Dear Squeak - wow, you have such wonderful humans - their placing of stones and pretty stone garden ornaments and birdie baths is a joy for me to see. Yes - even your naughty self up on the birdie bath, because it is such a pretty birdie bath.

    I hope you thank your humans nicely for giving you such lovely garden, because Michelle over in New Zealand really loves seeing the photos of Irene and Bobby's garden, and she thinks you should give them each and both your special feline snuggles

    XXXXX Mickle - the best from Zeb just now is zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Michelle, I am glad you like my pictures of my garden. I just LOVE it and I play there as often as I can. I will ask my MH to send you more pictures on my blog---as long as I am in them too!
    I am having great fun just now and I hope you and Zebby are having good fun too.

    ReplyDelete