Sunday 3 July 2011

'Me' Time



I have had a very good day today doing pussy cat things. My humans were watching the tennis on my television, so I knew they were safe, and that I could leave them and please myself for a wee while.

I went out into my garden and I was minding my own business jumping on the daisies and rolling on the warm stones and generally relaxing and putting my feet up, and I mean this quite literally, 'cos at one point I was lying on my back with my adorable little feets in the air!

All was going very well until the swallows decided to dive-bomb me again, and I was not pleased at all! Now, as you know I am a very good pussy cat and I don't chase the birdies 'cos my MH has told me not to hurt them and I always do what my MH tells me, but I tell you this. If the pesky swallows keep doing this to me, I shall give them a skelp with one of my perfectly formed little paws.

I shall not be bullied in my own garden!

No comments:

Post a Comment