Sunday 31 July 2011

Normality-----



------has returned Chez Squeak and we have all had a very lazy day. The weather hasn't been very nice and my humans are very glad that they got all the gardening done yesterday---although you all know my views on that one!

We have all been lazing around and my DH was watching football in 3D on my television. Oh dear, they do look a pair of plonkers with their big black 3D glasses on, but I don't have the heart to mention it to them! Tee hee.

I might go out for a hunt later on. I haven't really decided yet. The nice farmer has left his big shed door open again, so I can go in there and have a chat to all the wee mouses and spiders and it means I can keep dry if it rains.

I really do have all the options open to me! Lucky me, eh? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment