Tuesday 5 July 2011

Play Time


The Boss was away to Kirkwall today again, so it was just me and my DH at home and we had a very good time.

All the housework had been done, so we didn't have any orders and so it was play time for us both. We spent a lot of time in the greenhouse and then my DH went inside to work on his computer and I played in the garden and in the long grass in my jungle and I had very good fun.

But the best bit of fun was when I found one of my little toys which I had lost for a long, long time. If you remember, I told you that I had a wee furry mouse which had wee furry balls for hands and feet and one of these wee furry balls had come off and I just LOVED playing with it 'cos I could carry it around with me in my adorable little mouth and I could poke it under my couch and then bring it out again and I could chase it all over my kitchen and it was just the magicest toy ever!

Then---tragedy! I lost my little toy and I was so very, very sad. Eventually, I moved on and played with all my other toys and became a happy puss again.

And then, joy of joys! It has been found again and I am delirious!

Delirious and adorable. I am the complete package!!

No comments:

Post a Comment