Saturday 9 July 2011

Sulking Puss



Today's picture shows an unhappy puss 'cos it is raining and I can't get out to play. We even had thunder and I was very frightened 'cos I had never heard thunder before in my EN-TIRE life and I didn't know what it was.

However, it was MH to the rescue again 'cos she told me what it was and that the thunder wouldn't hurt me, so I was a bit happier, but not a lot!

NOW! I have told you lots and lots about my MH and how clever (she tells me) she is. Well, I do not think so! As I have mentioned, there is a lot of heavy rain today, but there is also a sailing regatta in the sea between my house and Stromness and off she went with her camera to take pictures. IN THE RAIN! I ask you, is that the action of a clever woman? Answers on a post card please!

She was a tad soaked when she came home and I tried not to giggle or say 'I told you so'. Instead I just stayed on the back of my couch until she was ready for a cuddle.

But it does make one wonder, does it not?

No comments:

Post a Comment