Thursday 4 August 2011

Bad Weather--Good Day



It is very misty at my island today but I have still been able to get out to play although I am not too sure where I have been 'cos I can't see through the mist! Tee hee.

My humans have been busy with my DH working in the greenhouse and my MH doing lots of housework then going into her wee gym, so I have had lots of places to go to and lots of company, which I just love.

My MH has also been working on her holiday diary and so I have been lying on the big chair in the study while she prints off all her pictures of when they were in Shetland. She does this after all her holidays and then some nights, I sit on her knee and we look at all the pictures again and she tells me all the stories about what they did.

I like when she does this and I LOVE sitting on her knee and having a wee sleep there. I usually do this when I come in from being a big fierce hunter. I went out last night but it was a wee bit cool so I didn't stay out too long and came home for a wee rest and a cuddle.

In fact, I think I will just do that right now, 'cos I have been a tad busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment