Sunday 14 August 2011

Busy, busy!



I have hardly been inside all day. It is a lovely day and it is even warm so I am just loving being outside.

I went straight out after my breakfast and did a lot of sniffing around and then of course there was work to be done in our greenhouse and I had to supervise my MH in her wee gym, but apart from that, the day has been my own.

I nip in every now and then just to see that the old dears are doing OK and not missing me too much, and of course I need a wee biscuit, so once I have had that and a wee purr at the humans, I am off out again.

Between you and me, I don't do very much but I just love being outside. My favourite spot is still under my pampas grass 'cos I can watch all the birdies as they swing on it but they can't see me. I like that.

My MH laughs when I tell her that I love being outside 'cos when I was a wee baby kitten, I stayed in my house for a long time and then one day, my humans decided to take me outside onto the grass, and I was frightened and ran straight back into the house and up on my couch! Oops!

But now I am all growed up and I can do growed up pussy cat things 'cos I am very brave and not frightened any more.

Adorable and brave! Who could as for anything more?

No comments:

Post a Comment