Monday 1 August 2011

Excitement



What a morning I have had! I had been out playing for a wee while and came in for a wee seat on my couch, when I heard a lot of birdies outside my living room window.

SO! Being an inquisitive little pussy cat, I nipped up on to my window sill and watched them from there with my adorable little tail twitching all the time. The window was open and my MH was watching me and she was listening to the birdies too.

As you know, she has told me not to kill the little birds and I have been very good---so far!But as I was sitting there watching and swishing, one little bird banged into my window and knocked itself out.

Well, as quick as lightning---or maybe even quicker, I was out of the window and on to the bird. Well, as quick as lightning, but not so quick as me, my MH was out too, but not out of the window! She had to go out of the door and then all round the garden to find me with said birdie in my mouth.

Now, between you and me, dear friends, I was quite pleased to see her 'cos I didn't really know what to do with this bird now that I had it in my mouth, so when my MH said 'put it down, dear little Squeak' I did just that and it flew away!

I ran after it again, pretending I still wanted to eat it, but I knew I had no chance, so I just trotted back to my MH who thought I was wonderful!

So, dear friends, a win/win situation. I caught a bird, but my MH thinks I am the most obedient, adorable pussy cat in the en-tire world.

And who am I to argue?

No comments:

Post a Comment