Tuesday 9 August 2011

A Good Day



I have been a very good pussy cat today and I have had a good day. It started off with my favourite game in the whole world as my MH was putting clean sheets on the bed, and that's when I sprang into action to help her.

I jumped on the bed and slid down when she pulled the sheets off and then when she put the duvet back on, I decided to hide and see if she could find me. I lay as still as I could and I am sure she didn't know where I was 'cos she kept saying 'oh dear. Where is my wee Squeak?' But I just lay there and had a wee giggle to myself, then my silly wagger gave the game away! Just because I was very happy, my little tail began to wave like a flag, and my MH found me. But it was a really good game.

I also got out to play a lot today 'cos the weather has been better so I have been much better behaved today than I was yesterday.

AND! I am back in my MH's camera. I kept asking her why she wasn't taking any more pictures of me and she said her camera was filled up with all the ships that she had seen. I don't know what she has done with all those ships, but there is room for me in the camera now and she took this picture of me sitting on the window sill waiting for the rain to go off so that I could go outside again.

Yes. It has been a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment