Wednesday 17 August 2011

Good, good, good



That's the kind of day I have had. We didn't get up too early 'cos it was quite cool and it looked like it was going to rain, and then suddenly my friend the sun appeared and everything changed.

I went straight outside and did all my usual hunting and sniffing and when I went back home, my MH lifted me up to give me a cuddle and she laughed 'cos my adorable little tummy was all wet 'cos it was in the long grass with me!

I sat in the garden and watched my DH doing some of his work and then I went off to play again. My MH was out for a wee while and when she came back she told me and my DH that there was no water in the bath that the cows get a drink out of. This is just in front of my house and when the cows are in that field my humans fill up the bath to help the nice farmer who leaves his shed door open for me.

So, me and him went down and put lots of water in the bath and the mummy cows and baby cows moo'd a big 'thank you' 'cos it was hot and maybe they were thirsty.

Then I sat outside with my MH until we got too hot and we went back inside for a wee rest and a wee cool down, but I am looking forward to night time when I will go hunting again.

I love hunting, and I am very good at it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment