Thursday 11 August 2011

I told you---



----I could pole dance and here is the picture to prove it. My MH went out last night to get a picture of the Jacob sheep and I went too. Now, I don't know who Jacob is, but his sheeps are beautiful and I think they are my very favourite.

So after we had taken all the pictures that my MH needed, we went back to my house, but I was so happy being out with my MH that I jumped in the grass and did silly runs and leaps and then I saw this pole. So I just HAD to climb it, and the old dear had her camera pointing in the right direction to capture this shot of yours truly! I think it is wonderful and it should leave you in no doubt at all that I can climb poles.

My humans were away out all day today, but the weather was good enough to leave the window open for me, so I have been playing lots and then when they came home, they both made a big fuss of me, so normal service has resumed again.

I hope we go outside tonight again to take more pictures 'cos I liked that.

No comments:

Post a Comment