Saturday 27 August 2011

Lazy Squeak



I have been resting today. I did so much running around yesterday that I am a tad tired so I am keeping my couch company.

Also, I had a narrow escape yesterday. I got shut in my DH's car for a long time! He had been working at his car and had the door opened, so when he went into the house, I nipped into the car and I was under the seat when he came out again and shut the door, so I was a wee bit stuck.

Now, I do wander about a bit and stay out quite a lot, but it was only after a wee while that my MH began to wonder where I was and went outside to call for me but she didn't come to the car, so she didn't see me.

Then my DH decided to go down to his big shed and see if I was there and just as he was passing the car, he remembered that the door had been left open, so he looked in and there was ME! He let me out and my MH gave me a great big cuddle when she saw me and then she called me a silly pudding, but really, it is my DH who is the silly pudding for closing the door without making sure I wasn't there!

But that is just between you and me!

No comments:

Post a Comment