Thursday 18 August 2011

My days-----



----just keep getting better. I have been outside all day today except when I was in my house playing with my MH so I have had great fun.

I went inside just as the Boss was doing her dusting in the bedroom, so I dived under the cover on the bed and she played with me and tickled my tummy so that I did a pussy cat giggle.

Then we went outside and she chased me all over the garden until we were both tired. My MH went back into the house for a wee rest and I went in to supervise my DH in our greenhouse and then I went back inside my house.

Now, I have a special signal when I want to be played with and I have spent months teaching my humans what to look for, and it has finally paid off. I find out which room they are in, and then when they are coming out, I run very quickly in front of them into my living room and hide under the rocking chair, and this is the signal that says 'play with me, NOW, please!

I did this today and it worked and me and my MH played on the floor for a long time and she took this picture of me which she thinks is lovely.

And I have to agree!

2 comments:

  1. Ooo - Zebby sneezles sometimes, but despite happy tummy rubs from me I've never heard him giggle with delight like you did.

    I think that is a lovely photo of you too - your MH is very clever with her camera to be able play with you AND take pictures of you at the same time.

    With care and huggles, Michelle

    (Zebby, a senior-years cat, is testing the sleep-worthiness of our bed, bless him.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My MH keeps telling me she is very clever, so if you think so too, it must be true :)

    I am loving the summer and go outside for long, long times which is brilliant! I hope it lasts for ever.

    Big purrs to you and Zebby

    ReplyDelete